The Stunt Double is a personal training device for cheerleader bases. It is designed to develop the essential strength, technique, and confidence needed before working safely with a real-life flyer. The product features a sturdy crossbar with a swiveling foot that mimics the action of a flyer, allowing athletes to simulate the act of being the base in a cheer stunt. The Stunt Double also provides strength-building resistance when lifting the device overhead. U.S. Patent 9,308,413
- Sturdy steel upper crossbar with swivel foot attached.
- Steel eye rings at each end of the upper crossbar securely hold bungee carabiners
- Three bungees of varying length and tension
- Heavy duty carabiners secure the bungees in place
- Comes with a pair of adjustable ankle straps
- Foot accepts a size 6/7 women’s shoe for a more realistic feel. Note: Shoe not included.
- Building Strength
- Perfecting Technique
The Deluxe Version includes everything you get with the standard unit plus an additional (3) sets of bungees and (1) set of ankle straps.